Engineering and environmental solutions introduces an Online Dust Gas Monitor for testing air quality in real time and access of data from anywhere. The said instrument is integrated with a GSM modem which uploads actual time values on our servers and user can access both real time and historic values by accessing the server from anywhere anytime through a browser. Furthermore, Online Dust Gas Monitor is able to monitor small dust particles as well as any kind of leakage occuring in the area. Along with this, it is featured with an alarm system in case of emergency for safety measures of the operator. It is available in diverse shapes and specifications depending on the need of the client.
- Direction method: light scattering laser photometer; 90deg off-axis detector
- Measured mass fractions: simultaneous PM10, PM2.5 and other parameters.
- Mass range: PM10: 150mg/m3
- resolution : +-0.1% of reading
- stability : +-2ug /m3 per 24hours
- sample inlet : heated, omni-directional sample inlet with water trap
- sample flow rate:3.0 lpm (internal digital flow control)
- Gtavimetric sampling : removable 37 mm filer cartridge (filter to be bought separately)
- recording interval : programmable with options of 5,15 and 30 mins
- memory : 4GB sufficient for several months of data
- communications: GSM modem (without SIM)
- Data access :see live and historic valies through any web-browser. Export data directly to MS Excel for trend analysis.
- Download recorded data on a USB pen drive in csv format
Plot No.4/1309, New Sir Syed Nagar, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, 202002, India