Ambient air analyzer is a device which detects the presence of any gas within an area, usually as part of a safety system. This type of equipment is used to detect a gas leak and interface with a control system so a process can be automatically shutdown. This gas detector can also sound an alarm to operators in the area where the leak is occurring. giving them the opportunity to leave the area. This type of device is important owing to the fact that there are many gases that can be harmful to organic life, such as humans or animals.
- Parameters :CO2, CO, O2, VOC
- Sensor Principle : Electrochemical for CO, O2, VOC and NDIR for CO
- Display : 128 X 64 Pixels Graphical LCD
- Battery : Single cell lithium ion Battery with In-built charge control
- Weight : 445 grams (approx)
- Dimensions : Refer to GA Drawing
- Temperature Range : 0 - 55 Deg. C
- Warranty : One year
E and Eâs gas analyzer can be customised to provide gas detectors for following gases.
- COMBUSTIBLE GASES
- CARBON MONOXIDE
- CARBON DIOXIDE
- HYDROGEN SULPHIDE
- SULPHUR DIOXIDE
Plot No.4/1309, New Sir Syed Nagar, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, 202002, India