Engineering And Environmental Solutions is manufacturing best quality Fine Particulate Sampler. The offered product is integrated with an air temperature sensor along with a barometric pressure sensor in order to report flow rate in volumetric flow units. Furthermore, it is capable of recording filter temperature as Fine Particulate Sampler is featured with a kind of software which is used for downloading the data for audit. The provided sampler is easy to use as well as maintain and provides optimum service along with longer service life.
- PM10 and PM2.5 Impactors of sampler based on designs standardized by USEPA (United States Environment Protection Agency).
- Same instrument can be used for PM10 and PM2.5 sampling separately.
- Lower sampling rate of 1m3/hr reduces filter choking even in areas having high FPM levels.
- Critical Orifice maintains constant sampling rate of 1m3/hour.
- Compact and portable for convenient field operation.
- CPCB approved technology
Technical Specifications :
- Size Selective inlets : Omni-directional air inlet with PM 10 separation through an impactor followed by PM2.5 separation through a WINS Impactor
- Flow Rate : 1 m3 /hr controlled by mass flow controller
- Vacuum Pump : Oil Free, non-pulsating pump driven by induction motor for stable flow rate
- Power requirement : Nominal 220 V, Single Phase, 50Hz AC mains supply. For proper operation and safety a good earth connection is mandatory
- Filter Media : Filter holder designed to accept any standard 47mm diameter filter media
- Sample Volume : Digital sensor with electronic display that records the total air volume sampled
- Elapsed time indicator : Real Time clock records the operating time for each sample
- Flow recorder : Digital Microcontroller based system records flow rate, volume of air sampled, air temperature and filter temperature in non-volatile flash memory.
Plot No.4/1309, New Sir Syed Nagar, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, 202002, India