Exhaust Gas Analyser is a device which is able to analyse the engine exhaust, and can measure Oxygen (02), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Canton Dioxide (CO2), Nitrogen Oxide (NO), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) and Hy-drocarbons (HCâs) and many more gases. Furthermore, the offered Exhaust Gas Analyser is designed by our highly experienced professionals by using finest grade material, in line with the set market nouns. Along with that, we provide this gas analyzer in customized options, as per the needs of our clients. It is available in various sizes and specifications in order to meet the demands of our patrons.
- Principle: Non-Dispersive Infra-Red for CO,.- CO2, Electrochemical Sensor for O2 and NOx,SOx. hydrocarbon.
- Display : l28 X 64 Pixels Graphical LCD
- Battery : Single cell lithium ion Battery with In-built charge control
- Weight : 445 grams (approx)
- Warranty : One year
- Oxygen O2: 0-25% range
- Carbon monoxide CO: 0-l5%
- Nitric oxide NO: 0-5000 ppm
- Carbon dioxide Co2: 0-20%
- Hydrocarbons HC: 0-30,000 ppm
- Sulpher dioxide S02: 0-4000 ppm
- Hydrogen sulfide H2S: 0-200 ppm
- Elegant & Smart Appearance
- Indiginised Compact Product
- State of the Art technology
- Outstanding accuracy, stability durability.
- Response time of less than 10 sec
- 8 Bit: Microprocessor control
Plot No.4/1309, New Sir Syed Nagar, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, 202002, India